Security & Management of Private Mobile Devices
Controlling what your staff bring into your business should be a priority, because the security risk that personal mobile devices bring along, can cripple your business.
As much as Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) is a blessing for employers, it can also be a curse. With a sharp increase in mobile device hacks, you can ill afford to ignore the risk.
While your staff may not know they are opening up a porthole to cyber-attacks, it is your responsibility to protect your business from such onslaught.
Ensure you safeguard your operation and be mobile secure with a Preventative Action Plan.
What Is The Risk To My Business?
- Threats are brought into your network using staff’s personal mobile devices.
- Root and security hacked devices are prime candidates for infection.
- Files are directly accessible over the wi-fi network.
- Information is stolen or encrypted for ransom.
- Staff can copy data to their mobile phones.
- Company email and files are stolen with the personal device.
How Will These Risks Affect My Business?
- Directors can be held personally responsible for negligence.
- Businesses grind to a halt, due to infections and leaked information.
- Sensitive documentation is stolen by staff by copying onto their phone, and then leaving with it.
- Confidential emails and files can be leaked from stolen devices.