Inter-Branch Connectivity Solutions
Investing in a solution that connects all branches of the business will prevent you from disappointing customers.
When you run multiple branches, you need to ensure that they are inter-connected, especially when your head office manages them. Should one or more go down for some reason, you need to be able to access important documents and data and provide an uninterrupted serve.
What Can Set Up my new Business for failure?
- Connectivity is often built on ADSL only.
- Performance can be erratic at the best of times.
- No future proofing in terms of where servers are hosted.
- Provider outages can cripple your business.
- Poor footprint for fibre or microwave, which limits your options.
- No backup connectivity is provided.
- No graphing of traffic to see high/low usage.
How Will These Risks Affect My Business?
- ADSL has no Service Level Agreement and 0.348Mbps guarantee.
- Erratic performance leads to unproductive staff and poor service.
- Design doesn’t accommodate your future growth plans, leading to wasted funds, re-designs and downtime.
- Provider network outages can result in lost orders and unproductive staff.
- Branches are offline and cannot deliver.
- No traffic data results in no capacity planning.