Business Compliance Made Easy
An IT business dashboard is an information management tool that is used to track metrics and other key data points relevant to a business, department or specific business process.
Regardless of company size or focus, data should be at the center of all decision making, but managing and extracting real value from this data is a key business challenge.
An IT Business Dashboard consolidates and simplifies complex data sets into manageable and digestible views. This gives you real-time insight into the IT system health, performance and capacity and how this will affect your business processes.
Increased Productivity and Cost Saving
Your management team is equipped with a summary dashboard of all their relevant business processes, with the myriad of technology delivering the service hidden behind it.
- Your IT ops team uses a single source of data for their infrastructure rather than managing siloed data stored across various vendor provided tools.
- The IT staff can react to incidents more quickly and easily correlate performance data across multiple systems to simplify root-cause analysis.
- You can resolve issues before they affect your end users. Alerting and workflows plus escalation chains dramatically cut down response time by significantly reducing time taken to process all the data.
- If optimised efficiently and used to its full potential, a real-time IT business dashboard will boost productivity levels and inadvertently save you money.
Automated, Fast Deployment
IT Business Dashboard Software architecture easily fits into an existing IT environment allowing a quick view on application status and trends analysis for key performance indicators.
It automatically recognises devices in infrastructure and immediately begins collecting performance metrics from your on-premise, cloud and hybrid infrastructure including: AWS, Azure, servers, storage, networks, virtualisation, apps and websites.
A flexible data collection mechanism pulls metrics from virtually any device or API, then create graphs, dashboards and custom alerts aligned with your changing business needs.
Compatibility with thousands of technologies ensures coverage for complex networks, whether resources are on-premises or spread across multiple data centers or customer environments.
In-depth metrics for dynamic cloud services while providing comprehensive coverage for existing on-premises infrastructure.
Automatically detect, monitor, and alert on:
- CPU and Memory Utilization
- Operating system monitoring for Windows, Linux, Solaris, AIX, and more
- RAID controllers, physical drives, battery systems, interfaces
- Power supplies and power load metrics
- Fans and motherboard state
- Blade systems from IBM, Dell, HP, etc.
Automatically discovers and monitors your entire virtual environment, including a virtual machine’s operating system, applications and storage systems backing the data stores.
Provides critical visibility into storage systems like NetApp, PureStorage and EMC and allows you to correlate their performance with other key infrastructure components to optimise application availability.
Application & Database Monitoring
No scripts to install, no libraries to configure, no need to manually figure out what to monitor. Automatic discovery of apps, including databases and tracking all the significant metrics.
By bringing speed and efficiency to the business solution process and minimising human error rates, IT Business Dashboarding ads a smooth operation dynamic to the internal workings of any company.
All this for a mere fraction of the resources a manually run department would need. The cost-related benefits of a real-time IT dashboard are reason enough to integrate it into your day-to-day processes, but when you consider the many other benefits, your decision to implement should become even simpler.
Centralise your systems – it’s imperative to real-time understanding of your data, but keep in mind that a dashboard is not a golf cap – one size does not fit all.
Evolv’s technical expertise offers dashboard IT services tailored to your business needs.