All you need to know on IT Risk Elimination
Ensuring your data and vital information is safe and secure can be a tedious process. We can provide a foolproof solution.
While most insure their assets against fire, theft, water damage and other outside forces, business owners often don’t think about securing their IT assets – the data and systems which are vital to your business continuity.
Case Study: Six crucial IT assessment risk factors for a company with 50 work stations and three servers.
What would happen if:
- You were not able to provide proof for a litigation case?
- You couldn’t produce five years of accounting records to tax authorities?
- Your business’s intellectual property was compromised due to staff theft and leaking of valuable information?
- HR issues arose due to staff browsing pornographic material whilst at work?
- Disaster Recovery was not possible or became a lengthy process?
How Can These IT Risks Affect your Business?
- Without email/files copies stored at an impartial 3rd party, the authenticity in litigation cannot be proven.
- The incorrect backup retention policies may fall short of tax laws.
- Staff can leak information, which can put your business at a huge competitive disadvantage.
- Lack of internet control can result in staff filing complaints with management regarding inappropriate content. Inaction can result in staff resigning and further legal issues.
- Loss of business can occur due to customers not receiving prompt service or having a complete business collapse due to data loss.