IT Licensing made easy
Investing in an audit to ensure that all your software and hardware licensing is up to date, can be one of your best business decisions, because licensing non-compliance can lead to fines and down-time.
What Are The Risks of Non-License Compliance?
- Software is not kept up to date, leading to data losses.
- Security updates are not applied which can result in security breaches.
- Hefty fines for non-compliance.
- Directors can be held personally liable for negligent trading.
How Will These Risks Affect My Business?
- Staff become unproductive, due to constant software glitches.
- Customer and other confidential information can be stolen by digital thieves, because of security gaps.
- Fines can be in the millions for non-compliance, especially if they span many years.
- Bad publicity and staff morale are possible outcomes.