Reliable email is vital to the continuity of your business
Investing in an email continuity plan means that your business can stay in touch with your customers 24/7 regardless of the outage.
We all know the feeling. Emails are down and business and productivity come to a standstill. Eliminating this problem can be costly, but not if you have the right systems in place.
What Are The Risks To My Business?
- Onsite email server failure cuts you off from the world.
- Continuity for email is expensive, but crucial.
- Internet/power failures result in total email failure.
- Customer orders, which depend on the system, cannot be processed.
How Will These Risks Affect My Business?
- Outages result in staff being unproductive, but still paid.
- Investing in multiple email servers wastes money.
- Customers buy from the provider that responds the quickest.
- Delays in orders result in cancellations by customers.