Wireless Audits allow you to know what will work best for your business
Deciding what connectivity will work best for your business can be a tough call. Wireless works well when designed to fit your business needs, but can be catastrophic when badly designed.
Wireless can be the best for your business, but when it isn’t set up correctly, it can be a nightmare.
How Can A Poor Wireless Structure Affect Your Business?
- Random or slow speeds can be experienced when accessing servers.
- The frequency of wireless disconnecting can be frustrating.
- You can get stuck on slower access points.
- Wireless can be easily hackable, due to poor security.
- Being directly connected to network allows unsecured access to your data.
- Guest/visitors access is not controlled resulting in slow internet.