Project Management Guidance to ensure your staff don’t waste valuable time.
The learning of a new skill set for a short project is a waste of time. Ensure you have a foolproof project.
When you take on a project, no matter how small or large, a certain skill set may be required. Acquiring these skills can take up valuable time from important activities in your business.
How Do Projects Affect Your Business?
- IT resources are distracted from their daily operational duties.
- Service levels drop while projects get higher priority.
- Time is wasted acquiring migration knowledge that is never used again.
- There can be inexperience in the technology with a high risk of failure.
- Best practices are not followed with little or no support from the vendor.
- Staff become equipped with skills that make them more sought after and easy to poach.
- Basics are forgotten such as backup planning.
Involving a professional company to manage your project can ensure your staff are not spending unnecessary time away from important work.