Choose to have a Disaster Recovery Plan
Having no foolproof disaster recovery plan in place for your business can mean the difference between staying afloat and closing your doors.
Out of every four businesses, three will fail when it comes to the grading set for a successful disaster recovery outcome. Make sure your business doesn’t fall within these stats.
How Will These Risks Affect My Business?
- The average disaster recovery is 18.5 hours, resulting in customers contacting your competitors for service.
- With no disaster recovery plan in place, the chances of your business recovering at all is compromised.
- The Companies Act places the accountability of negligence on the directors’ shoulders.
- The ramifications affect the creditors too.
- At an average cost of R100 000 per hour, even for smaller businesses, the damage is substantial.